Trust in the Digital World 2016 Call for Contributions Open
BRUSSELS, 23rd MARCH 2016 – EEMA, TDL (Trust in Digital Life) and IDnext are inviting contributions to present at the 4th annual Trust in the Digital World conference. This year the conference will consider the business impact of disruptive technologies, focussing on European public and private trust related to cybersecurity, privacy, identity and Cloud. Trust in the Digital World 2016 takes place on 15th and 16th June at the Babylon Center in The Hague, Netherlands.
The format for Trust in the Digital World 2016 is a mixture of practical demonstrations, presentations, panel discussions and “un-conference” sessions covering key challenges, visions and strategies. This conference is an indispensable event for those in business, public sector and government who are involved in the policy, security, systems and processes surrounding trust.
Presentation and demonstration topics that are welcomed (but are not limited to) include:
- Evolution towards an eSociety
- Succeeding in Business in a Mobile World
- Transformative IT through Agile Cloud Solutions
- Securing the Cloud
- Smart Cities and Cars– smart connected citizens
- CyberSecurity for SMEs
- Social identity – turning around the value chain
- Avoiding a CyberSecurity Disaster – Risk Management & Governance
- Disrupting Markets with the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Blockchain IDentity: sounds too good to be true. Is it?
- Advances in Federated Identity & IAM
- Privacy in a digital world: guiding the future
- eIDAS & NIS-directive developments
- Progress of eSig/eSeal related Markets & Standards
- Local Dutch National Initiatives & Debate
- H2020 & Large Scale Pilots reports and results
The deadline to submit a proposal is 10th April with successful applicants being notified on 27th April. For further information and to submit a proposal visit www.eema.org/event/trust-digital-world-2016/
Trust in the Digital World is organised by three highly respected and successful, international, non-profit industry organisations – EEMA, TDL and IDnext. The conference is supported by Gemeente Den Haag (GDH), DG CONNECT (European Commission) and ENISA.