Fresh Relevance Announces Availability of Magento 2 Connector
250,000 Merchants Around the World Now Have Access to the Platform that Recovers More Shopping Carts Than Any Other System
Fresh Relevance, the marketing hub for online retailers, today announced the availability of its Magento 2 Connector. It provides Magento customers with advanced integration that enables them to recover more shopping carts than any other system, even for multi-device shoppers.
The Magento Technology Partner is providing the 250,000 merchants around the world that use the marketing leading commerce platform, with access to an extensive suite of cross-channel personalization and real-time profiling tools, email and web content all in a single platform.
The Fresh Relevance Magento 2 Connector includes:
- Real-time profiling and advanced segmentation
- Personalized product recommendations for web and email
- Cart and browse abandon recovery emails
- Social Proof web widgets
- Dynamic website content including Countdown timers, personalized images and coupons
- Split Testing (A:B Testing) and targeting for web and email
- Advanced behavioral triggers including Price Drop and back-in-stock alerts
- Integration of Magento data with any other marketing platform
- Dynamic data capture overlays
- Live open-time email content that works with any email marketing platform
- Integration with all email service providers
This rich set of features in complemented by detailed real-time reports, giving deep insight in to revenue generated on every tactic deployed.
Chief Technology Officer at Fresh Relevance, David Henderson, states: “With this new connector we are providing Magento customers with access to the tools they need, when you need them in order to drive and optimize conversions throughout the entire customer journey.”
The Fresh Relevance Magento is available now from the Magento marketplace.