Qognify to Showcase New Qognify Extend Mobile Solutions Suite at ASIS 2017
Qognify, the leader in big data solutions for physical security and operations, today announced that it will showcase its new suite of integrated mobile solutions – Qognify Extend, alongside its award-winning video management (VMS), situation management and video analytics solutions, at ASIS 2017, September 25-28 in Dallas, Texas.
The Qognify solutions that will be showcased in booth 1515 will include:
- Qognify Extend – A cloud-based suite that extends the reach, coverage and effectiveness of a mission-critical control room and operations, by enabling personnel — and their smartphones — to become powerful sensors.
- Qblock – An enterprise class, converged VMS and NAS (Network Attached Storage) turnkey solution combing Dell EMC Isilon storage with Qognify’s VisionHub VMS. Qblock is a state-of-the-art IT grade solution with zero data loss, low risk deployment, centralised management, as well as seamless expansion and scalability without the need for re-architecture.
- VisionHub – A next generation VMS that also integrates and unifies additional layers of information from core safety and security systems to deliver increased situational awareness and incident management capabilities.
- Situator – Qognify’s market leading situation management / PSIM solution now includes actionable intelligence via its Operational Intelligence Center (OIC) module: providing organisations with capabilities that allow them to proactively anticipate and respond to both impending risks, upcoming events and operational issues.
- Suspect Search— a patented video analytics solution and winner of multiple awards, Suspect Search reduces the time it takes law enforcement and security organisations to locate a person on video from hours or days to minutes during real-time situations as well as for forensics.
Moti Shabtai, CEO and President of Qognify states: “The Qognify portfolio on display at ASIS 2017 offers security professionals the most comprehensive set of solutions available, to improve security, safety and operational performance. We are especially excited for the opportunity to demonstrate our new Qognify Extend suite. Shown live for the first time, it has the power to transform every ‘smart’ mobile device into a sensor sharing incident information with the control room.”