Fresh Relevance to Help Marketers Become the Heroes of Their Organisation at Meet Magento New York
Fresh Relevance, the real-time personalisation platform for email, mobile and web, will be at Meet Magento New York, to show marketers how its Magento 2 Connector can make them the hero of their organisation. Marketers can now deliver creative, personalised content that is aligned across all the digital channels customers use to make a purchasing decision and ultimately buy.
The Magento Technology Partner is a Gold sponsor for the event which takes place on October 17th and 18th at New World Stages in New York.
In June 2017, Fresh Relevance announced the availability of its Magento 2 Connector for all 250,000 merchants using Magento worldwide. Features include personalised product recommendations for web and email, cart and browse abandon recovery emails and Social Proof. At Meet Magento New York, Partner Manager – North America at Fresh Relevance, Michael Gentleman, will present a 30-minute breakout session entitled ‘Become a Marketing Hero with Cross-Channel Personalisation’, in which he will highlight how this important integration joins up otherwise disparate customer engagement methods with impressive results.
Gentleman states: “Magento 2 is a great platform, but there’s a lot of marketing techniques it doesn’t cover. Through the Fresh Relevance Magento 2 Connector, creative content is personalised to each individual customer across email, web and mobile. No matter where the customer chooses to engage, be it reading emails on their phone, or browsing the website on their laptop, we can recognise them and show content that is most relevant at that specific point in their customer journey.” Gentleman adds: “Taking this approach can help you achieve the kind of sales revenues that will make you a hero!”
The Fresh Relevance Magento 2 Connector includes:
- Real-time profiling and advanced segmentation
- Personalised product recommendations for web and email
- Cart and browse abandon recovery emails
- Social Proof
- Dynamic website content including Countdown timers, personalised images and coupons
- Split Testing (A:B Testing) and targeting for web and email
- Advanced behavioural triggers including Price Drop and back-in-stock alerts
- Integration of Magento data with any other marketing platform
- Dynamic data capture overlays
- Live open-time email content that works with any email marketing platform
- Integration with all email service providers
- Detailed real-time reports, giving deep insight in to revenue generated on every tactic deployed