EEMA the leading independent European think tank focused on identity, privacy and trust, today revealed the first keynote speakers for the ISSE 2018 (Information Security Solutions Europe) conference and exhibition, taking place at IBM in Brussels on 6th and 7th November. The theme for ISSE 2018 is ‘Securing Future European Business through Digital Transformation’.
Founded in 1999 as an initiative of the European Commission Directorate General Information Society, ISSE is Europe’s only independent, interdisciplinary security conference and exhibition. It provides a forum for sharing real life experiences and learning from experts in the field and it is renowned for its rich educational content and unbiased perspective – no sales pitches, just actionable information. Presentations and keynote speakers confirmed for ISSE 2018:
• Creating a national critical infrastructure – Miguel Gonzalez- Sancho, Head of Unit – European Commission Cyber Security Technology & Capacity Building (DG Connect)
• Cyber warfare: Where virtual meets reality – Meir Avidan, Director Israel National Cyber Directorate, Prime Minister’s Office
• Witness protection, whistle-blowers and adult services: Three tests for a practical digital identity model – David G.W Birch, Author, Advisor and Thought Lead on Digital Financial Services
• Digital transformation case studies: Hilton Hotels and Stars Group – Paul Rodgers, Chairman of Vendorcom
• The cryptographic year in review – Bart Preneel, Professor at KU Leuven
ISSE 2018 is organised by EEMA in partnership with the international IT and information security cluster – LSEC and will be hosted by IBM, with sponsorship from Cryptomathic and support from ENISA, the European Commission and The European Trust Foundation.
Architect of Identity at Microsoft, Kim Cameron explains why he attends EEMA events: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqSf2LPAU4
Chair of EEMA, Jon Shamah states: “For the 20th year, EEMA is bringing world-class speakers to the ISSE stage, complementing our two-day education programme of roundtables, seminars workshops and panel debates. It is the must attend event for all professionals involved in security, privacy, identity and trust.”
More than 350 senior decision-makers from IT, security, legal and general management functions from a wide range of commercial and public sector organisations across Europe are expected to attend the two-day event. EEMA is offering an early bird discount for registrations made before 30th September – €200 for EEMA members and €350 for non-members.
For more information visit: www.isse.eu.com