Linx International Group today announces that PerpetuityARC Training has launched a new Security Management BTEC Level 4 eLearning course. The latest in its growing prospectus of interactive eLearning courses, it provides an essential introduction to the key techniques, theory and concerns at the heart of professional commercial security management today.
The modular course can be completed in 50 hours and provides security managers (as well as those seeking a career in security management), with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to design and implement tried and tested initiatives, that isolate and prevent crime, which in turn mitigates an organisation’s exposure to risk. The modules include:
· Role of the security manager
· Criminology, offenders and crime prevention theory
· Key legislation
· Risk management
· Crime management and prevention
· Security and working with human resources
· Supply chain security
· Security technology
· Preventing customer and supplier theft
· Preventing burglary, robbery and fraud
· Designing a security/crime reduction initiative
· Writing effective security reports
· Adding value through security
Security Management is the latest BTEC Level 4 eLearning course launched by PerpetuityARC Training and follows its popular Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management course launched in September 2018 and its Managing Security Surveys course. Bookings are now being taken for the Security Management BTEC Level 4 course which costs £675 plus VAT.